Friday, June 28, 2013

{My little guy turned "5"}


My little man turned 5 this week and we had a lot of fun leading up to his party!  He is the youngest of my three and definitely has a little personality. We have a daughter who is 14 and son who is 10.  We thought we had one of each sex and had the perfect family.  As our 10 year old was approaching Kindergarten we realized we were not quite done :-)  Chase has been such a fun child on so many levels.  Being older and more comfortable in our parenting has made it so much easier to parent him. He has brought so much laughter and joy to our family.  As my grandmother always tells me "He is the best gift we could have given our family" and it is such the truth!  My middle son had a tournament last weekend up in Blissfield,Michigan and I took the opportunity to do a photo shoot with my little guy for his 5th birthday photos.  He was a trooper and we had fun exploring the area.  A really cool little town. We had his first friend party this year and he loved it!  I might have spent a little to much time on pinterest in preparation for his party.  That darn pinterest, who came up with it!!! I have enjoyed every minute of being Chase Andrew's mommy!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment