Monday, July 14, 2014

Kruse Wedding

I am really excited to be sharing this post today!  I had the privilege of being asked to photograph this beautiful couples wedding!  I really do believe it is a small world and I find it so unique how so many people intertwine and connect. Justin the groom and I worked together about 6 or so years ago at 5/3 Bank.  I knew of Justin and occasionally saw him at the bank.  We didn't quite work in the exact same area, but did cross paths.  When new neighbors moved in next to us a few years ago they reintroduced Justin to us.  They had all went to college together and would have us both over for little parties they would have.  After awhile Justin started bringing Stephanie with him for these get togethers.  So I got to know both of them and we all connected so well!  I was sooo excited to hear that they had gotten engaged on one of their trips to Vegas.  They are such a fun couple and together are just so happy.  They truly make you laugh when you are with them!!  Just typing this is making me smile.  You will see in these photos how often they both are laughing  and not just a little, but a lot.  This is all the time for them.  They have so much fun together!  I really believe this is one of the keys to a happy marriage!  When Steph called me to talk about photographing her wedding, I was very honest with her about my photography skills.  I really am mostly a family and children's photographer and have only done a few weddings. I feel comfortable doing weddings, just didn't want to come off as "I am a Wedding Photographer".  I really do believe people that specialize in weddings have a lot more "things" to offer and I didn't want to come off that way. I let her know I am very comfortable taking the photos and can guarantee I will capture your day for you! I really feel very happy with their photos and feel so lucky to know that I was able to do this for them!!

I am so happy for you Stephanie and Justin!  You both deserve the happiness you are able to give each other!!

xoxoxo
Crystal








































                         Thank you to Andrea Vicente for this picture of the bride and groom! You were an                                       awesome Second Shooter!
Thank you to Andrea Vicente for this picture of the bride and groom! You were an awesome Second Shooter!














No comments:

Post a Comment