Monday, August 27, 2012

Why I started Photography!

I was goofing around with a few pictures I took last week and wanted to share some.  As I was going through these pictures of my daughter I was thinking about my past and how I got here!  I had a friend ask me awhile ago why or how I got into photography and what was the motivation behind it. It took a lot of back and forth conversations for me to really have a solid answer, but really it is below!  My daughter is who brought the excitement of photography out of me and allowed me to capture so much of our life for years to come. She made it easy and gave me a lot of joy from photographing her.  But really the motivation for me was I have very few photos of myself growing up and have little memory of my childhood.  So it began when Maddie came along for me to want to capture her life and it just grew from there!  She asked me to photograph her last week and of course I obliged easily.  Only a few more days till my kiddos are back in school and a better structure to come.  I am going to miss the easy, laid back days of summer but on the other hand looking forward to a more consistent type of day.

Fall will be here soon and I am already booking up a lot of September and October weekends!

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment