Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My first official wedding!

I had the privilege of working with Jennifer from Blue Lux Photography on this wedding.  She was in need of a second shooter to help with this wedding.  I was excited that she asked me to help  with it!  It was my first official wedding.  I have done two smaller weddings and my own photos for my two relatives the year before, but not officially contracted to do a full wedding.  I had so many pictures to go through, but here are a few of some ones I enjoyed.  I took pictures of the males while Jennifer took all the outside ones of the women.  So I do not have any of the ladies getting ready or their outside shots.  Thought I would share as you might wonder why I have so many more of the men!  Being at a wedding is so fulfilling as you get to be a part of this couples special day that will be a memory for the rest of their lives!




























No comments:

Post a Comment