Friday, September 14, 2012

Nassau, Bahamas through my eyes!

I am really excited to share this post today.  My husband and I took a trip to Nassau, Bahamas this last week and I had such a great time capturing the photos below.  It is my interpretation of what I thought represented the Bahamas, the colors, the people, the scenery and really what the Bahamas stands for.  I had a hard time narrowing down the photos to share, but had to stop myself!! I have included the hotels we stayed at, the surrounding areas, some history, some of the excursions we took and capturing some of the people in their elements.  I really had no idea what the Bahamas was until we got there.  Their way of life is such a fresh of breathe air and has given me the encouragement to keep doing what I want in life. They have a very slow pace of life and just enjoying the small things it has to offer. I really think we need to adapt to some of their ways and I hope that I have been able to pick up some this through my photos!  Thank you for taking the time to see through my eyes how I saw this amazing island!






The official beer of the island





























No comments:

Post a Comment