Friday, March 29, 2013

{Disney with my kiddos}

I promised my family I wouldn't take to many photos on our trip (which I can not commit to), but wanted to share a few fun things about our stop at Disney.  I am not a really great writer and hope what I put on my blog is ok, as I don't love writing, much more of a talker!  I wanted to share these few pictures and the meaning behind them.  Mainly because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that my love of photography not only for a job, but for my passion has and is becoming a part of my children. We had a great time and I am just loving my time with my family!  Have a great Easter!!!

My {daughter} wanted to get matching shirts for photos when we went to Magic Kingdom.  A girl after my heart!  We had a little difficult time as my {middle son} wasn't that interested in doing this, but we finally got him to go along!




My {middle son} was interested in knowing how I was taking photos of the castle with no flash.  I explained some settings to him and he then wanted to take his own photos with what I showed him.  I proceeded to give him a lesson and show him photos of both with the flash and without.  He liked the without much better! The below three are mine and the one below is his.





My {baby} came out of the restroom by the new Fantasyland by Rapunzel castles and says "Mom take pictures of me over here"  OMG I was smiling from ear to ear!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment