Wednesday, March 20, 2013

{Kahuna Bay Spray Tan}

I spent sometime at Kahuna Bay Spray Tanning a few weeks ago and wanted to share what a wonderful place it is!  If you need a spray tan before spring break this is the place to go!  They also have specials for new clients that come in for a tan.  I have personally had spray tans by them and they are wonderful. I feel great, I love the way my coloring looks and I always have someone ask me if I just got back from a vacation.  With the increased awareness and exposure of tanning beds related to cancer, this is a great alternative for people who want that golden look.  Even if you are fair skinned they have the right formula just for you!  They also offer their own product line and really CUTE clothing!  They are conveniently located on Monroe Street heading into to Downtown Sylvania just past Harroun Rd.  Their location has beautiful colors, a warm environment and highly trained individuals that give you that perfect look! 

Below are their links for facebook and their website! 


www.facebook.com/pages/Kahuna-Bay-Spray-Tan

www.kahunabayspraytan.com

6419 Monroe Street
Sylvania, OH 43560
419-386-2402

I also just caught wind that they have a groupon special right now!!
JUST FOR A LIMITED TIME:  http://www.groupon.com/deals/kahuna-bay-spray-tan-llc?pt=aUUnNOTAAAAC442i0ofWrrzH1Dqaza50I




















No comments:

Post a Comment