Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I am just a little excited!

I know I have shared a little on my facebook page, but I can't believe I am going to Chicgao this weekend for a awesome Photography Workshop! I originally started down my photography path about a year ago when I took a class from a local Photographer who since had moved to California. She gave me the tools and excitement that allowed me to take my love of photography from just a hobby to actually doing it for other people.  She gave me such wonderful feedback this last month and encouraged me to attend this workshop in Chicago.  I shared with her about how I found out about the workshop and she had taken it as well! In the last few weeks I have just connected with another photographer who took Kellee's class here in Toledo and is also going to Chicago! Such a small world. I am so excited to learn new photography skills, business ideas and how to grow as a photographer, as well as meeting other great photographers at the workshop!  I can't wait to share with all my followers what I will have learned from this class!!!

xoxoxo

Thanks for taking the time to share my passion with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment