Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Random Post :-)

I wanted to share a few random items.  First is that I just recovered and painted my first chair!  A little assistance from my hubby, but mostly on my own.  I think this color is really cool for summer photos and I am planning to paint it a lot of different colors over the seasons and specific shoots I might have.

Second picture I wanted to share is a system the kids and I came up with today to help with behavior during the summer.  They are going to be rewarded a penny for good behavior, manners, kindness and helping around the house.  For bad behavior a penny will be removed from their respective jar.  When they get to 30 pennies they will have an opportunity to hang out with mom or dad doing something special just them and their parent.  Hope this helps with summer and some of the challenges we are faced with.  Time will tell!



No comments:

Post a Comment