Friday, June 8, 2012

My photo shoot on the East Coast

I had a great time last week enjoying the sun, boardwalk and life in the big city of NYC.  I did a photo shoot of my family members while there and wanted to share a few of my favorite ones!  This was the first time I went away from both my husband and children.  I enjoyed myself, but had a really hard time being away from them! I did things I have never done before and felt like I was in another world!  I tried using out my new watermark on a few pictures as well!

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

Crystal Jozsa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment